This page provides marketing and outreach resources to assist you as you and your customers participate in this rebate program. We appreciate your feedback — let us know if there is anything else you would like to see on this page as a resource.
The Desktop Power Management Program has been extended through May 31, 2014! The program is offering a summer promotion with $15 rebates available through August 31, 2013!
Marketing Resources and Program Materials
Please take advantage of these marketing resources and program materials:
- Program Forms
- Marketing Materials and Messaging Guidelines
- When speaking about this program to potential or current customers, the program should be presented in the following manner:
- “The Desktop Power Management Program is a rebate program available to qualifying customers in ComEd electric delivery service territory”
- “The Desktop Power Management program is a rebate program available to qualifying ComEd customers”
- “The Desktop Power Management Program is administered by Resource Solutions Group and funded by a customer’s utility bill payments”
- If a customer would like to speak with a member of RSG’s staff to verify or learn more about the program, please direct them to contact Juliana Lezama (email@example.com) or Laura Kimes (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Please do not represent the program as a ComEd program; please do not represent the program as being administered by ComEd staff
- Please feel free to use the following resources after first reviewing communication guidelines above and after reviewing this document:
- Other industry links and resources:
RSG Marketing Schedule
- Week of 1/14 – 1/18 = Private Education K-12 Email Blast (Sent 1/17)
- Week of 1/21 – 1/25 = Private Universities Email Blast (Sent 1/23)
- Week of 1/28 – 2/1 = Healthcare Services Email Blast (Sent 1/30)
- Week of 2/4 – 2/8 = Financial Services Sector Email Blast (Sent 2/8)
- Week of 2/11 – 2/15 = DPM $12 Offer Announcement (Sent 2/12)
- Week of 2/25 – 3/2 = Professional Services Email Blast (Sent 2/25)
- Week of 2/25 – 3/2 = ENERGY STAR Webinar Announcement (Sent 2/26)
- Week of 3/25 – 3/29 = 3 Step Application Email Blast (Sent 3/25)
- Week of 4/8 – 4/12 = April 23 ENERGY STAR Webinar Announcement (Sent 4/11)
- Week of 5/6 – 5/10 = May 23 ENERGY STAR Webinar Announcement (Sent 5/8)
- Week of 5/13 – 5/17 = May 2013 Newsletter (Sent 5/15)
- Week of 5/27 – 5/31 = May 2013 End of Month Newsletter (Sent 5/29)
- Week of 6/10 – 6/14 = New Program Year and Summer Promotion Announcement (Sent 6/12)
Calendar of Upcoming Industry Events
Top Businesses Lists
Fortune 500′s Top Illinois Companies in 2012
Inc 500′s Top Illinois Companies in 2012
Crain’s Business Lists for Chicago
- State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Co.
- Health Care Service Corp.
- US Foods
- Reyes Holdings LLC
- Topco Associates LLC
- Largest Hospitals in Chicago:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- University of Chicago Medical Center
- Rush University Medical Center
- Loyola University Medical Center
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
- Largest Commercial Real Estate Brokers in Chicago:
- CBRE Inc.
- Eastdil Secured LLC
- HFF L.P.
- Colliers International
- Marcus & Millchap Real Estate Investment Services
Trade Associations/Membership Organizations
- American Hospital Association, AHA
- Building Owners and Managers Association, BOMA Chicago
- Building Owners and Managers Association, BOMA Suburban Chicago
- Illinois Banker’s Association, IBA
- Metropolitan Chicago Healthcare Association, MCHA
- Midwest Energy Efficiency Alliance, MEEA
- Private Schools
- U.S. Green Building Council – Chicago Chapter, USGBC
Upcoming Webinar Dates:
- June 26, 12:30-1:00 PM Central. Register here: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/992033192
- February 8, 2013: Private Education k-12 Webinar.
- November 2, 2012: Program Launch Webinar for Pre-qualified Vendors. This webinar recording provides an overview of the program, as well as some tips on completing rebate applications.
- May 3, 2013: ENERGY STAR Webinar